Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday Music Video - Bruce Springsteen

Home video of Bruce Springsteen, playing The River 'out on the street' in Copenhagen.

One of those You Tube rarities you stumble upon, these days.

I don't know who the excited guy playing along is, but:

Memo to Bruce Springsteen:

If you're able to stop off before your concert with the E-Street Band at Toronto's Air Canada Centre on October 15, I wouldn't mind jamming a bit, too.

Maybe at the corner of Yonge and Eglinton, after work?

I do mean versions of Thunder Road and Fire, by the way.

It'd be fun no?

Yah, me and Bruce.

That would be fun.

- Garry J. Wise, Toronto

Visit our Toronto Law Firm website: www.wiselaw.net

EMPLOYMENT LAWCIVIL LITIGATIONWILLS AND ESTATESFAMILY LAW & DIVORCE

2 comments:

Pseudonym said...

Garry, you're beginning to hallucinate. Eat something.

@wiselaw said...

No, I'm gonna keep fasting until I get a answer!!!

Call it my "Hungry Heart Strike '08."