Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"Terrified Me and Broke My Heart"

Lawrence A. Griden, a Toronto student-at law, via Law is Cool

Preliminary reports of apparent civil rights violations are coming in from all over the city. The Canadian Civil Liberties Association says that these were not isolated incidents.

I saw many with my own eyes. I was in downtown Toronto to take photos of this once-in-a-lifetime event. What I saw terrified me and broke my heart.

- Garry J. Wise, Toronto

Correction:

The quote above was incorrectly attributed in an earlier version of this post, due to an RSS feed anomaly at the site linked to. This post has been corrected, accordingly.

- GJW

Visit our Toronto Law Firm website: www.wiselaw.net

EMPLOYMENT LAWCIVIL LITIGATIONWILLS AND ESTATESFAMILY LAW & DIVORCE

ORIGINALLY POSTED AT WISE LAW BLOGSUBSCRIBE TO WISE LAW BLOG

No comments: