Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lawyers: To Blog or Not To Blog (Today @SlawTips)

In my post today at SlawTips, I answer a reader's question about blogging for lawyers:
Hello Mr. Wise, 
…I am considering blogging this year. I was wondering if you have some insight on whether it has advanced your practice, and if so, in what way? Thank you for your input.
My response:

Blogging is an extremely effective way to build your firm’s reputation for expertise. It is also quite an effective tool for establishing an online footprint that appeals to users and Google alike.

It works best if posting is done on a consistent basis with regular updates. You will not likely see results right away, but over time, the cumulative impact will likely be quite significant.
 Read more at SlawTips: Lawyers: To Blog or Not to Blog

Feel free to ask your own practice-related questions by email or via Twitter.
- Garry J. Wise, Toronto
Visit our Toronto Law Office website: www.wiselaw.net

No comments: